Sephora ARTIST BOX Palette - Review & Swatches


This is another addition to my kit last year ,of Sephora eye palettes.I know ,its way to late to review it ,I got it as a gift a few months and I never used it and now I have,so had to talk about this great palette. It is a beautiful palette by Sephora, an "Artist Color Box Makeup Palette".Its one of the Sephora's Limited Edition yearly makeup palettes.
I love Sephora products,they are decent quality with good prices. I have seen so many YouTube videos,creating amazing looks from it,so I just had to get one myself and luckily I had the opportunity to have this limited edition product.


Talking about the packaging it comes in a black simple cardboard box,which imitates the same image of the palette inside.
The palette it self is a slim black chic, and it has a see through "SEPHORA" mark on it.And the colors inside the box create a colorful image through it.
This palette consists of:
- 24 eye shadows
- 6 x lip glosses
- 5 x eye pencils
- Double-ended lip gloss/eye shadow applicator


























It's an expansive palette, you can create a variety of looks out of it from natural,bold to smoky.Its a versatile palette.with eye shadows from neutrals to vibrant colors,the essential black and brows are also there . The texture of the colors also vary from matte,satin to shimmer finish. All the colors are decently pigmented especially the dark and the shimmer colors are super pigmented.The lighter matte shades need to be build up ,but they easily enable you to blend well with any look your working on.

FIRST & SECOND ROWS (L-R)



THIRD & FOURTH ROWS (L-R)


FIFTH & SIXTH ROWS (L-R)




This palette has every thing it also includes different 5 eye pencils of different colors (purple,black,turquoise,silver,brown),my favorite is turquoise-its very vibrant and pigmented. All the pencils are very soft ,pigmented and easy to work,except the purple it has a formula more on the dry side.

(Purple,Black,Turquoise,silver,Brown)

The palette also includes a selection of lip glosses to help you complete your makeup look by looking now where else. The lip-glosses have a spectrum from reds,gorgeous,pinks and subtle neutrals complimenting all skin tones and makeup look.

(Left-Right )(Nude, Light Pink, Taupe Pink ,Fuchsia, Orange Red, Fire Red)


There is also a tiny dual sided brush in the palette,one side with a sponge end supposed to be used for the eye shadows,its good to back on color.
and one is a flat tip provided for the lip glosses,though I would prefer using my own brushes instead.



I got this palette for SAR199,from Sephora -Riyadh Gallery. Sephora products are very easy to get in Saudi Arabia.No,online shopping hassle or anything just go to your nearest Sephora branch to pick up your Artist Box. I will recommend this palette for anyone looking for an array of colors in eye shadows.

Hope you like this product as much as I do.
What is your favorite product from Sephora?


Stay Gorgeous,