Revive serums TelomErase 6-in-1 Multi-Corrective serum Review



As-Salam-O-Alykum...Glam'Yees...
Today I’ll be reviewing the TelomErase Serum, Triple Telomere Targeting 6-in-1 Multi-Corrective .
I received a bottle from RevivSerums. This is an anti-age and reparatory serum with an innovative formula. Ultimate Serum is designed for your face, neck and hands. TelomErase Triple Telomere Targeting Serum is the next generation of anti-aging, age-defying technology,its a 6-in-1 Multi-corrective that erases, tightens, brightens, blurs and moisturizes as well as regenerates.
Serums are almost always more powerful and concentrated than other types of emulsions, as they doesn't contain many emulsifiers.
WHAT IT CLAIMS

RevivSerums Ultimate Serum is a novel next-generation high performance product that addresses every concern of aging skin and is the ultimate rejuvenator in a single serum. With PhytoCellTec stem cells, growth factors, peptides, tripeptides, hexapeptides, antioxidants, emollients, sebum-controllers, anti-inflammatories, collagen producers, phytosterols, glycolipids and polyphenols.
Containing 23 of the same top ingredients in award-winning TNS Essential Serum® by SkinMedica® Allergan®, RevivSerums Ultimate Serum leapfrogs such products by including revolutionary biotechnology that helps protect skin stem cells. Topped off with the matrix-fibroblast stimulation power of hexapeptides.ltimate Serum from RevivSerums is a next-generation product that addresses every concern of aging skin and is the ultimate rejuvenator in a single serum.

FRAGRANCE AND TEXTURE
The serum itself comes in a dark purple plastic pump bottle, which helps protect it from light and air. About the packaging, the serums are bottled in good-looking and functional treatment pumps and bottles Though I received  my samples in tiny non aerosol bottle.The serum has a plant like scent. The smell reminds me of a freshly broken leaf stem, it's not unpleasant but leans more towards strange for me. But its not long lasting and fades away while applying so it doesn't matters much to me that way.


For the texture You can see that it's a light milky yellow color.It absorbs really quick.Its very lightweight. It doesn't leave a greasy residue either nor will it leave your skin feeling sticky and misty.
Research states that in a 30 day, 22 person consumer study of TelomErase, over 90% of consumers tested and noted a reduction in the appearance of skin laxity and skin roughness. 88% agreed that the area around the eye appeared improved and 74% of testers also saw a reduction in the appearance of redness and large pores. 90% agreed that it made their skin more soft and smooth.

MY EXPERIENCE


I have now included serums in my skin care regime as one should start anti aging skin care during mid 20's to avoid age signs for longer in their life.I have been using this product for about two weeks till now.Since its a serum, it’s supposed to be the base for a moisturizer and it doesn’t really have a nourishing power; however, unlike other serums that I’ve tried, it doesn’t dry out the skin, leaving a thin layer of moist on the surface.
I use around 1 pump for my whole face,a little of the product goes a long way – literally, a little drop or pump of the product smoothed onto the skin is all I needed.The skin tightening on my face and neck.noticed almost immediate results. My face, neck and hands were significantly softer.And my pores felt quite tight.It contains hydaluronic acid, and aloe - two ingredients I've been using for a while that I know my skin likes, and help keep it looking hydrated.I noticed that it also works to reduce inflammation  to some extent. I really dont have any visible wrinkles or aging signs, but I have noticed that it has made quite much visible difference in the texture of skin with continued use.So, it will really show promising results for those dealing with aging signs.



 Since I just needed literally a drop to cover my whole face so I think the testers would last me a long time,I do plan to buy the full size after seeing its results when I use up through the whole sample bottles.The serum is suitable for all skin types.Overall this serum is a most powerful combination of new ingredients available to help visibly reduce the appearance of sags & bags, dark circles, fine lines, sun spots, redness, pore size. One more thing I noticed about it that Ultimate Serum is very similar to  to TNS Essential Serum® which is  has been an awarded anti aging solution.
RevivSerums is a special brand as is a proud member of the "Beauty Without Bunnies" program through People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
You can buy the TelomErase Serum here.
Reviv Serum is being generous and offering 10% off the $149 half-off introductory SALE price to my readers. So make sure to use the TIGHT10 at checkout at RevivSerums.com to avail your discount. Limited one per customer. This discount code is good through December 31, 2015.



Stay Gorgeous,
Ma'As Salama
Powered by BrandBackeR