SIGMA F80 FLAT TOP KABUKI BRUSH REVIEW



                              

As-Salam-oAlykum...Glam'yees...
Foundation buffing brushes are just one of the newer makeup phenomena that make a huge difference in my general makeup application. Today, I will share my experience with I am with the review of famous Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush, which is highly raved by the beauty gurus almost all over the world! Sigma Beauty F80 is a super thick and soft kabuki buffer brush that can be used to achieve an airbrushed look. The short and dense bristles make it easy to buff your liquid foundation, cream or mousse. The synthetic fibers can be easily cleaned. Let’s go on with my review, shall we?


WHAT IT CLAIMS


This exclusive flat top synthetic kabuki was designed to deliver a flawless makeup application. The Sigma Beauty F80 brush is a buffer brush that can be used to blend powder or liquid products. The short and dense bristles make it easy to buff your liquid foundation.


PACKAGING/BRUSH BRISTLES




It comes in a simple cardboard box packaging with sigma logo over it, easy and light to store the brush if you want to. Now on to the brush it self. The handle is sleek, black and very sturdy, not too long and I feel it gives me more control while using the brush. The brush is made up of wood! On the metallic ferrule Sigma has their name signed on which I think is an absolute elegance.The thing that attracts me the most is the bristles of this brush is synthetic, that is cruelty free!.The bristles are super dense and super soft. It doesn't feel scratchy against the skin. I have never noticed any streaks or brush strokes.

MULTI-TASK USE



-It is incredibly dense, making it a great applicator for a lot of makeup products

-It applies cream/liquid/mineral/gel foundation extremely well. You will not see any streaks after application

-It makes application of setting powder very well since it pushes the powder onto the face; “setting” everything in

-It’s a great tool for applying baked/powder/cream blushes—it’s super easy to buff away using the F80!

-It does a great job on contouring as well—especially on the bridge of the nose, the jawline, and most especially the cheekbones!

MY EXPERIENCE



I just pour some amount of my complexion product—let’s say a liquid foundation here—to the back of my palm and dab the brush into it. .It transfers a good amount of product onto my skin evenly, without leaving cracks or streaky lines on face.I have never noticed any streaks or brush strokes after I applied any kind of product (starting from liquid to cream to powder) with this brush. It blends cream and liquid foundation like dream! and due to its dense bristle, the foundation is applied smoothly, just like I want it, either medium or full coverage. I haven't noticed a single shredding till date.The only con that I can really think of when it comes to this brush is the fact that it is very hard to clean and takes a long time to dry. Since it is so dense, some product can get really deep in the bristles and it can take a long time to clean it out thoroughly. I have to clean the Sigma F80 in th e evening so that I can leave it to dry overnight, otherwise it'll still be wet.

FAQ's
PROS
- Save cost as it is versatile – can be used on cream, liquid, mousse and some say powder
- Gives medium to build-able coverage
- Doesn’t shed nor bleed even after several washing.
- Synthetic bristles are soft. There’s no scratchy feel.
- It’s vegan!

CONS
- Difficult to clean
- Takes a long time to dry
- Gives a very airbrushed and flawless finish

OVERALL


It’s a multi-tasker brush that gives an airbrush finish. I recommend Sigma Flat Kabuki F80 Brush to those who want medium to heavy coverage of powder or liquid foundation. It’s also perfect for buffing mineral makeup. I really really love it! If you haven't heard people raving about this, then you're missing out! This is definitely one of the most popular face brushes that's on top of everyone's list and i completely agree.

COST- 100 SAR (Prices can vary with location)
AVAILABLE AT - Whites pharmacy outlets and online over SIGMABEAUTY website,they ship worldwide.

If you like reading more of will help you stay beauty updated always! So ensure you don’t miss out on them .Stay updated with articles like and FOLLOW my FACEBOOK .Have a look at my INSTAGRAM for my take on makeup.

Stay Gorgeous,
Ma'As Salama