PRODUCT REVIEW :Tarte Ladies Who Lash Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler set





Today I'm winding my coverage of all my buys from the Tarte Holiday 2014 with the Tarte Ladies Who Lash Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler.

The packaging of the set is quite simple and very basic, nothing to much fancy ,has a tiny top with the Tarte trademark Holiday golden swirl.Throught clear packaging you can see whats inside.


The main point of me buying the Tarte Ladies Who Lash set was its faux pearl-encrusted lash curler. I love pearls and I love lash curlers so I cant miss this one. Tarte periodically releases limited edition versions of their Picture-Perfect curler, and I have to say this is my favorite because of obvious reasons (pearls).







Now talking about Functionality, the Tarte Picture Perfect curler works well with the contour of my eye. It creates a pretty decent natural curl to the lashes not as dramatic as my shu uemura curler but I like this one for the daily and times when i want natural but curled look. The curler is spring loaded to open; I've kept the little acrylic piece that hold the curler closed, just because I find it more convenient to store this way. as opposed to general lash curlers this one has flat paddle grips ,which are easier to use.






The set also comes with a miniature Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. I' have always been Tarte blushes fan ,and the next product from Tarte would be their mascaras. I'm really impressed with ,provides great length and a good amount of volume.





Overall,if you like fancy eyelash curles and want to try out Tarte Mascara aswell then the Tarte Ladies Who Lash Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler set is a pretty and practical set .While my only reason to buy it was its pearl eyelash curler.But functionally, also I'm pleased with both pieces and think it's a nicely priced set.

What are your favorite mascaras or lash curlers?Share your favorites,would love to hear about your favorites...

Stay Gorgeous,