DIY (Do-It-Yourself) MIDI RINGS...




Lately I've really been loving the above the knuckle / midi ring trend as I just wrote about it. Compared to the to the usual bling bling rings that I usually wear. However, I've been having a hard time finding where to buy them.And if you are also finding it hard to find some which would fit for you.You can always also make your,they are really easy to make... Luckily, I've just discovered that they are so easy to make yourself.So,I gathered up a few DIY that can help you create some of your own...
All you need is ...
- Some gold/silver jewelry wire,
- Small beads(optional)
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Chain pliers, and
- a cylindrical object that is about the size of your finger. a makeup brush,marker or a lipstick...(It is better that your cylindrical object be a little too big than a little too small if you can't find something that is the perfect size.)
Check out the videos below to know how to make them...