PRODUCT REVIEW :The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask


The Body Shop claims that the mask removes impurities, absorbs excess oil, and soothes skin, and I believe it lives up to what it claims.

How It works:
- Lemon tea tree and community trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming.
- Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness.
- Menthol creates a cool fresh tingle that leaves skin feeling calm and refreshed.

Packaging:
The mask comes with a screw top plastic jar.You need to take out the require amount with your fingers .I would really like a squeeze tube instead due to hygienic reasons.Though Its a compact jar small enough to make it travel friendly.
Price/Amount: 39 SAR/ 100ml




Scent,Color,Benefit:
The color of this mask is Mint Green and smells like Tea Tree .The smell is quite refreshing in a couple of minutes it fades away. The mask when applied gives a slight tingle feel ,the same as like most mint based products have. Unlike clay masks this doesn't changes into a super dry mask when it dries,neither it feels tight on your skin when it dries as regular clay masks. The higher amount of glycerin and butyl alcohol keeps the super dry thing away.


What I love about this mask:
I have a highly sensitive skin.And I'm always looking for calming masksThe mask helps to cleanses the pores . I see some horrendous acne on its way I just apply a layer of this mask. What this mask does Rather than making zits worse, this mask helps to flatten the upcoming zits,.Kaolin clay gets the credit for absorbing up the excess oil.which is literally all over my face. The mask doesn't heal acne or reduce it, it shows no signs of reducing the pores size or any improvement in skin texture. It is just help not to make acne become worse. This mask give a cool sensation when It's touch my skin and the sensation stays quite long. It is like massage an ice cube on my face. With just one application, redness and pain from acne significantly lessened. This tea tree treatment never fails to make my skin feel cleaner. 
I use this mask ,whenever I m using bleach,or when I was stressed or tired and my skin condition is worse. I really love this mask because it is really help to bring back my bright,clean, and healthy skin.


Final Thought:

Best if you want: Leave skin feeling cleansed and refreshed with an instantly cooling effect that helps remove impurities and absorb the excess oil while soothing and calming any inflammations or blemish. If you are just looking to reduce pore size then this is not your pick.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask really makes a difference to oily and problematic skin. 

Have you tried the body shop tea tree mask before?Do you like it? Which is your favorite clay mask? Would love to hear back from you.

Stay Gorgeous,