Clinique Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent Review

Salam-oAlykum...Glam'yees...
I love Clinique products in general, and a girl who wears makeup can never have too much eye makeup remover right?Today I am going to review this eye makeup remover from Clinique called ”Clinique rinse-off eye makeup solvent”. Let's see how does it works.

WHAT IT CLAIMS

Unique formula quickly removes all eye makeup, from lashes to brows. Perfect for quick makeup changes, touchups, repairs. Cleans eye area easily without disturbing other makeup. No rubbing necessary. Oil-free, blur-free, sting-free. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use
Moisten cotton ball with Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent or use a cotton swab for spot work.
Sweep over eye makeup.
Tissue off or rinse with water.

PACKAGING

The makeup remover comes in a 60ml plastic screw top bottle,The bottle is hinted with blue, which makes the packaging feels more clean and fresh..Its an attractive transparent blue and tiny bottle from which you can see how much product is left unlike cleansing milk bottles. 
                            

SCENT & TEXTURE

The product has Scent is the same as other Clinique products. If you've tried their clarifying lotion, they smell the same.and the remover has consistency just as same as water in consistency. I always feel that I am wiping my eyes off with water. But everyone knows that this product is not that cheap in price as water so I use it very carefully.

DOES IT WORKS?

The first thing I noticed was that it was not necessary to scrub to get the makeup of my eyes.I don’t have to rub my eyes in order to remove the make-up .I just put some product on a cotton ball and this I laid for a few seconds on my eyes, then with a single gentle movement swept me as though most of my makeup away. Then again 2-3 gentle swipe was enough to clean up my eye area. Secondly, I noticed that there is no to greasy layer on my eyes.I actually tried this product when I have heavy eye make-up like eye primers, eye-shadows, liners, mascara etc.it works pretty well.

BEST IF YOU WANT TO

Its a good option for sensitive eyes as it has no discomfort or burning in the eye.

BEST FOR

Sensitive eyes

PRO'S

Gentle enough for daily use
The eye make-up comes off easily without scrubbing
Can be used to remove all facial makeup
Transparent bottle to see how much product is used up
Consistency is not heavy and greasy and liquidy
Fragrance free (good for sensitive eyes)

CONS

Pricey for the size
Due to liquid consistency , can get wasted if not used properly
Gets over within one month if used everyday 
There is no ingredients list mentioned

FAQ'S

Size: 125ml
Cost:26$
Available at :Debenhams outlets across Saudi Arabia /Middle East

Will I repurchase/recommend it?
I like this product.Its mild yet effective. If you have sensitive eyes and fine with the price.Its a good product to remove all the makeup without the burning sensation or sting.
Chronicles Rating: 4/5 

Have you tried this before? How do you like/dislike it? What is your favorite makeup remover to use?


Until Next time,
Stay Gorgeous,
Ma'As Salama...