MAC Fix Plus Review



As-Salam-oAlykum...Glam'yees...
We are all probably guilty of over powdering at some stage in out beauty lives right? well this will sort you right out if you ever find yourself stuck in that situation again, one spritz all over the face and it will bring you skin back to looking like skin again and not a powdery mess.Today Im reviewing...one of my vanity staples...the Mac Fix plus spray.
I really do love this little miracle bottle of goodness.Now, for those of you who don't know what Fix + is, it is basically a vitamin and mineral spray that you spritz onto your face to make your makeup look extra flawless. I don't know about you, but I would sometimes catch my skin looking a little too powdery, and it's until I tried this product that I no longer had the "cakeyness" issue.

WHAT IT CLAIMS

An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!

PACKAGING



The box it comes in is delightfully sparkly, its chic black with tiny glitters withing. The inner packaging is fab as well; .MAC have cleverly packaged Fix+ in a light plastic bottle with a spray top that, handily.but doesn’t look cheap and the spray has an ‘on/off’ twist setting,making it very practical for travelling.  so you can throw it in your bag and not worry about it spraying everywhere.and it’s a good size: 100ml.





SCENT & TEXTURE

M.A.C Fix plus spray is a clear liquid with mild and gentle fragrance. The fragrance is so light and soothing because of the presence of cucumber and green tea. It is a very light water like liquid. If you have applied cucumber water before, you will know the light texture.

HOW TO USE IT


The nozzle's design makes the product come out in an extremely fine mist - did I say it feels so nice? It also has a locking mechanism, making it very practical for travelling. When spraying, I hold the bottle 20-25 cm away from my face and spray 3 times: once directly from the front, and twice from the sides of my face. I prefer using it before beginning with makeup since it helps my foundation to glide smoothly on my face , but you can also spray some on after makeup to set it better, doing so allows the makeup have a healthy glow.

I see this product being used, and mistaken, as a setting spray. MAC Fix+ Spray is not, I repeat NOT, a setting spray. I can completely understand why some people think it would be though, as the name does suggest that it “fixes” .MAC Fix+ Spray is actually a finishing spray. It is designed to take off the powdery, cakey edge from your makeup leaving your skin looking soft and fresh.

DOES IT WORKS?



Not only does it feel wonderful when the mist hits my face, but it actually adheres all the product onto my face and makes everything blend in together nicely. Any color on my face is instantly intensified , whether it be your blush, bronzer, highlighter, eye shadow, eye liner, etc! I fan my face for about 10-15 seconds to let the spray dry, and I am left with flawless makeup!
Fix+ is great for those who have dry skin as it adds moisture to the skin before or after makeup application. It also makes your makeup settle well and not look powdery or cakey. Being that I'm an oily skin, this stuff is amazing. Even if you are oily, you can use this. It adds hydration, but only makes you dewy if you use a lot. I've used glycerin and water as a finishing spray and that only broke down my makeup during the day and made me oily. This, however is different. It just gives such a beautiful finish to your makeup. It helps product melt into your skin as opposed to sitting on top of it.

BEST IF YOU WANT TO

                
If you have issues of caking up of powders or products,or you want to add in more hydration/dewy finish,or just intensify and make adhere all products even better to your skin.

BEST FOR

Adding hydration to all skin types.

FAQ's

Pros
  • Highly hydrating 
  • Travel friendly 
  • Multipurpose product 
  • Perfect for any weather 
  • All skin types can use this 
  • Easily Available 
  • Non-comedogenic. (Doesn't clog pores)/Doesn't breakout 
  • Refreshes the skin and makeup/calms skin 
  • Imparts glow 
  • Makes the application of foundation very nice and easy 
Cons
  • A little on the pricey side 

Size: 100ml

Cost: 100 SAR plus (depending on the size bought)
Available at :Mac stores across middle east

PRODUCT RATING
4/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT?
Surely YES! Give it a go you'll like it!This finishing spray has definitely crossed over to my holy-grail list. I'm actually mad at myself for not trying it sooner! Although it is on the pricier side, it is totally worth it in my books! :)
If you have seen any MAC face charts which they release before their launches or any fashion shows etc, every single face chart has one common product. The lipsticks change, the eye products change. Every face chart starts with spraying this face spritz abundantly and then applying a moisture cream. The secret to the plump radiant skin which models have are these two-steps. In fact, they don’t even use foundation in all face charts or fashion shows. Just these two steps and then concealing some flaws, they move towards makeup. It being my first makeup setting spray, I am very impressed, the difference in my makeup is astonishing - it brings everything out and makes my skin look super healthy!
This is a multi-purpose product, to know about all the ways you can use it,check it here.

Until Next time,
Stay Gorgeous,
Ma'As Salama...