L’Oreal Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Face Lotion 50+ Review



As-Salam-O-Alykum...Glam'Yees...
Let me start off by saying that you should be wearing sunscreen daily no matter what your skin tone is.  we CAN’T forget about the harmful sun rays that can damage your skin. With the use of sunblock preferably SPF 30 or over, your skin can be protected from any skin cancer/damage!And today I m reviewing the L’Oreal Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Face Lotion 50+.

What it does:


Advanced Suncare Sunscreen SPF 50+ Silky Sheer Face Lotion delivers long-lasting broad spectrum protection with a unique, luxuriously sheer formula. It’s infused with powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E and white grape seed to help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. This virtually weightless lotion is instantly absorbed and layers invisibly under makeup, leaving skin silky soft and smooth for a clean, fresh finish.

PACKAGING

The product comes and a slim orange bottle that is small enough to fit into your make up bag.It's definitely something that you can handle on vacation and for every day use.

TEXTURE


The formula is fluid and not thick like usual facial sunscreens .It's a serum-type white liquid. You have to shake... There's a little ball in there. A tiny squirt covers the face and neck areas just fine. The most important thing for me is that by the end of the day it doesn't leave me oily nor does it clog pores because the ultra-light texture is designed for your face.

MY EXPERIENCE



This reminds me one of my favorite japanese sunscreen, Anessa. The texture and fluidy of the product is lovely and sinks well into my skin. It works well under foundation or powderkeeps my skin nice and matte without drying it out or creating a "primer"-like film on my skin.Its very watery so be careful when pouring into hand. It literally just disappeared into my skin in under 30 seconds with no residue, no chalky feel, and no tackiness or after-feel, and is very easy to blend into skin.The texture of this face lotion is lovely. You do have to mix it in the bottle before you use it and the consistency looks like watery yogurt but it blends well into the skin, forms a good base under my foundation since it is so light, and doesn't leave my face an oil slick. My skin feels soft like skin, not caked with residue. It has a chemical sunscreen scent which I don't mind. I don't want anything too fragrant for my face.

Pros:
  • Sun protection ,and its transparent with no white cast.
  • Compared to other drugstore sunscreens I have tried, this product is less greasy.
Cons:
The liquid is quite runny and always more product comes out then required.

Price:I bought it for 79 SAR in Saudi Arabia.

Availability: This product is available in US drugstores and online. If you are going to a drugstore, this product is usually stocked in the skin care area!In Middle east and Saudi Arabia you can order it from Limited Editions website...here

Protect your skin with the  L’Oréal Sunblock Line! It’s perfect for the summer. This is
basically a super light lotion for your face and when I meant light, I mean it. It really feels like there’s nothing on. It’s definitely perfect for under your makeup! You won’t feel a thing!


Until next time
Stay Gorgeous
Ma'As Salama