BECCA Jacklyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector CHAMPAGNE POP Review and Swatch



As-Salam-O-Alykum...Glam'Yees...
Jaclyn Hill, aka the Queen of Youtube, has recently collaborated with Becca Cosmetics to create this perfect and gorgeous highlighter called Champagne Pop. I have owned the Becca Cosmetics highlighter in Opal and Moontstone for months now and absolutely adore it. The consistency, shade, wearing time, everything about it is fabulous. Of course I had to add Champagne Pop to my collection though even though I was skeptical it would be very similar.




What Becca says about it:
A devoted fan of Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed in Opal, Jaclyn Hill worked one on one with the BECCA team to create this exclusive shade, inspired by the luxurious lightness and spirited essence of champagne. Champagne Pop—a soft white, gold shade with pinky peach undertones—this creamy luminizer leaves the skin with a soft pearlized glow.

PACKAGING


The packaging of this product is the same as all the other Becca highlighters; the round saucer type of packaging with a really nice mirror on the inside. It is a matte espresso brown shade with the silver metal on the top.However, the outer box it comes in is a lot different than all the other ones. It is a gold box with what looks like water droplets. On the front it has Jaclyn Hill’s signature under the Becca label and then on the back it has a little excerpt about the product from Jaclyn Hill, her picture to the right of it, and her signature under that again.




PIGMENTATION



Look at that pigmentation all in one swipe! The color is so perfect for every skin tone.The pigmentation is excellent, a little goes a very long way to give you this ultra luminous finish.The little shimmers are so tiny that it is almost metallic. The powder itself is very fine and very pigmented so you need the tiniest amount to give you a great highlight.The powder is very fragile and soft, I can completely understand why ... its super pigmented and blends like a dream and contains more pigment than talc that is what it makes it soo soft.So,it needs extra care to avoid it from being smashed.

FINISH & COLOR




The finish is extremely glowy, without being glittery whatsoever. It’s basically light in a compact! I love it!!!It’s doesn’t emphasize pores too much but I can’t say that it blurs them neither …;)
This shade is a limited edition and the color is a middle ground between two existing colors in the permanent range, Moonstone (pale gold) and Opal(yellow gold). For my complexion, Champagne Pop is perfect on my skin . I don’t think it would clash on my skin. It’s a rather warm golden tone with a subtle hint of peach in it. I think this color must be suitable for many skin tones.

LASTING POWER
A very good long lasting power, I wore it several times during some very long days and I could still see the beautiful glow on my face more than 10 hours later. Awesome!
FAQ's
Pros
- the beautiful color, perfect for the summer
- it suits many skin tones
- the texture, creamy and super nice
- the incredible pigmentation
- it gives a beautiful glow without any glittery effect
- the great lasting power
Cons
- it's super fragile, very difficult to carry if you're travelling
- it's a limited edition
Price : 265 Approx (prices may vary)

OVERALL
I am so so so happy I was able to get my hands on this gorgeous highlight! Champagne Pop is such a beautiful and intense highlight, I love it so much and I just can't stop using it. It isn't a subtle highlight at all, which maybe isn't for some people but I definitely like that in-your-face glow!This highlight looks gorgeous with every makeup look. From the simplest makeup look to the most dramatic smoky eye, this highlight will give you the perfect glow every time. This is a gorgeous highlighter and will work on every person and skin tone. The texture and tone is perfection!!!



Stay Gorgeous,
 Ma'As Salama