Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub Review




As-Salam-O-Alykum...Glam'Yees...
Today, I will share my experience with Neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub. As mentioned before I have an oily skin and very acne prone so I like to use a good scrub every now and then. I picked this up based on the high ratings on MUA. Lets see if its worth it.



WHAT IT CLAIMS
Cleanses deep into the pores,gentle yet effectively and Helps to effectively eliminate blackheads from the very first use, and prevents their return, for clear & healthy lookng skin! Microbeads that can effectively, yet gently exfoliate skin. Helps clear and tighten pores
Dermatologist Tested ,Oil Free ,Allergy Tested ,Non-Comedogenic

PACKAGING
It comes in a translucent,spill proof flip open tube packaging, which is very hygienic and travel friendly.



SCENT AND TEXTURE


It has very small blue colored beads,It is very soft and gentle on the skin as it claims. Since the beads are small,they aren’t harsh at all for the skin. It's got enough "scrubby things" to get the job done, but is still nice and creamy and latherly (not a real word) at the same time.The smell is a pleasant citrus scent that I really enjoy, especially first thing in the morning when I'm trying to wake-up.

HOW TO USE


Shake the tube to ensure the settled beads mix well in the scrub. Wet face with water. Then take a pea sized amount and start scrubbing the target area gently. Do NOT use in the area around the eyes.

MY EXPERIENCE

Fresh and fruity comes to mind when I use this gentle scrub.I use a nickle size amount on a face cleaning brush and work it into a nice lather all over my face in small circles. I also tried using it a treatment product, like a masque or serum, I feel the treatment works more efficiently for my skin. If you have oily skin like me you could use this nearly every day.I have started using Neutrogena deep clean gentle scrub I am totally loving it. I feel this scrub has been made in-particular for acne prone skin.
It contains Beta Hydroxy, which has been proven to clean deep down into your pores. This is awesome to get rid of acne,dirt and grime. Even though it has the Beta Hydroxy and is an exfoliate, it doesn’t dry your skin out unlike the cleanser. And of course Salicylic Acid is known to cure acne so there is nothing to say about that much

FAQ's
PROs
– It is a light scrub with mild granules.
– It has a pleasant orange (y) fragrance.
– small quantity is required for one time usage.
– It is able to exfoliate the skin very well.
– Being a mild scrub it can be used daily.
– It does not clog pores.
– Regular usage of this srucb makes the skin smooth and soft.
CONs
– So far I have not encountered anything bad about this product
Availability :In literally all hypermarket and pharmacies



OVERALL 
I am officially in love with all Neutrogena scrubs. This is the fourth one I've tried and was 100% happy with. Neutrogena hasn't let me down yet. This is an excellent, affordable, but effective and dependable product.I found it gentle enough for me to use daily and not had any issues with dryness or irritation and leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth.The formula gets right inside pores for a true deep cleanse to eliminate oil, dirt and make-up immediately. There’s no residue so your skin stays fresh for longer. When combined with the right moisturizer or primer, your make-up (if you wear it) should last all day with little or no touchups. 
Have you tried it?or any other Neutrogena scrub?How was your experience would love to hear it.
Stay Gorgeous,
Ma'As Salama