Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist palette Review and Swatches


As-Salam-O-Alykum...Glam'Yees...
Hello loves! Today I’m back with another palette review! Please bear with my obsession at the moment, I’ve been purchasing many many palettes lately and I want to share them all with you. But I promise I’ll be doing reviews on some different types of products here soon. The palette I’m going to share with you today is, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist palette!




It comes with a variety of textures and finishes. Included in the little palette is a dual end brush (not pictured) It features a mixture of matte, satin, and metallic finishes that“deliver smooth, intense color for an endless array of customized eye looks.” You can use them wet or dry, to create looks ranging from soft and neutral to smokey and intense.

PACKAGING





The Anastasia Artist Palette comes in a sturdy artsy covered cardboard packaging that has splashes of colour and a magnetized closure. Inside of the palette is enclosed all the 12 eye shades with their names running at the bottom. The palette also has a mirror inside making it travel friendly.Included in the little palette is a dual end brush.I love the material, is sturdy and great for traveling, the concept is beautiful and creative.



SWATCHES




Let’s get to those swatches!



The palette comes with 12 colors. 2 fully matte colors (Dusty Rose and Phresh) 4 satin or semi matte colors (Coal, Aubergine, Buttery and Blue Velvet) and 6 Shimmery colors (Unicorn, Anaconda, Baby I’m A Star, Orange You Fancy and Beigely).
Colours shown in this palette are:
Dusty rose - matte mauve
Aubergine -velvet eggplant
Anaconda - shimmery green
Punch Fuschia - velvet bright pink
Buttery - velvet soft yellow
Blue Velvet - velvet navy
Coal - matte black
Unicorn - - shimmery periwinkle
Phresh - matte bright yellow
Baby I'm a Star - sparkling brown
Orange You Fancy - shimmery orange
Beigely - shimmery beige

MY EXPERIENCE



 Some of my favorite shade from this palette is the Dusty Rose, Phresh, Coal and Buttery. I believe Dusty Rose is the only permanent color in the Anastasia Beverly Hills normal eyeshadows. It’s definitely a very summer and fun palette, it’s not your typical neutral palette.The shadows are richly pigmented, easy to apply, blend able and have a long wear time. I’ve only had one shade fade slightly after wearing for about 9 or 10 hours.  I haven't experience any fall out using this Anastasia Artist Palette.! I love the fact that there are a couple more toned down neutrals and a few brilliant unique pops of color in this palette. It leaves room for a ton of creativity all in one palette.

Overall, I do like this palette If you are looking to add some bright colors to your collection then this is a palette that you should consider getting, but If you don’t like bright colors than I think you can skip it. You get 12 shades total for $30 and a double ended shadow brush is included! I personally think that this palette is very worth purchasing, the quality of product for the price is outstanding.




Stay Gorgeous,
Ma'As Salama