PRODUCT REVIEW: BENEFIT SUGARGLAM FAIRIES HOLIDAY SET 2014


   
   During the Holiday season all companies come up with alluring sets. And when it comes to holiday sets; Benefit is one of them which really offer some of the very awesome deals. Today, I will be doing a short review on the BENEFIT SUGARGLAM FAIRIES Holiday Set.
SugarGlam Fairies is one of the sets launched by Benefit for Holiday Season 2014. It contains a combination of four products. It costs is $45 while its actual worth is around $95 if all products bought separately. Let’s have a view of it.



   The package comes in a House shape tin container, which has a cute colorful design printed over it depicting a cake shop.Its looks more like a cute candy box . This tin is a keepsake for later on to store your makeup stash or any other stuff after you take out the inside products. 
The inside of the set has a red plastic packing which encloses all the products inside it.
The package consists of three full size products and one deluxe size sampler.


It includes:
-  One Full size Benefit Porefessional Face Primer 22.0 ml
- One Full size They‘re real Mascara
- One full size Hoola Bronzer
- One deluxe size Benetint

  This set was a really a good buy for me saving me a whole lot of buck.as the Porefessional ,and the Mascara are one of my most essentials in my makeup stash and I run out of them pretty fast. And Hoola is one of my contouring must haves. And the Benetint is a lovely tint comes in a tiny cute size and its really travel/purse friendly. I’ already own all the products this was my stock up, I’ll review all the products separately.
   Overall this set is a great buy if you use these products regularly or were just looking out to try some of the benefit products then this set is a must buy.
Only one suggestion I have is about the packaging, the tin packing is no doubt really cute but I’m not a fan of keeping such boxes for storage s, so I may be ultimately discarding it. Rather than spending on the tin packing, they could have considered adding a simple cardboard box with an addition of another deluxe sampler which would have made this set even a much more attractive buy.
Hope, this was helpful to you.