MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS FOR 2014




 I tried many products this year, Today I'll be sharing some of the most favorite ones among all of them.

FAVORITE PRIMER:BENEFIT POREFESSIONAL

This primer has been a life saver for me,its one of the most essential part to create the flawless skin for me.Has a superb oil control,even on a oil tank person like me it controls the sebum for a whopping 7-8 hours.





FAVORITE FOUNDATION:TARTE AMAZONIAN 12 HOUR FULLCOVERAGE FOUNDATION

MAC SFF,is my holy grail foundation,when it says full coverage it means it.But ,this year I was in search of a foundation which provides full coverage yet doesnt feels very heavy on the skin and can be easily used especially during summer time. And I found my solution in Tarte, this foundation is amazing ,its mousse texture feels light,great oil control and full coverage.







FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER: THE BALM MARY LOUMINZER

Every one craves for a dewy flawless skin look.And you cannot think about it without a good highlighter.And Mary Louminzer is something which wont let you do much hard work for a glossy flawless skin.I love this highlighter especially the shade matches my strong yellow undertone just right.




FAVORITE BRONZER: BENEFIT HOOLA

When it comes to bronzers i usually pick the matte ones unless carrying a sunkissed look.And Benefit Hoola is a perfect one for me.Its matte,its light and its perfect for adding a little extra dimension and structure to the face.




FAVORITE MASCARA: BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL

After Eyeshadow Palettes anything that I buy the most are Mascara's.Im not obssessed with them ,I just love to try out all the different effects they have to offer volumous,thick or super long.Clumpy lashes ?Nahh not me. In the whole journey of this years testing of mascaras I came across this baby by benefit and its awesome to create a crisp  long lashes look, and they work great on the lower lashes aswell.




FAVORITE POWDER FOUNDATION: SEPHORA MINERAL COMPACT

I'm not a regular use of compact foundations,but when you are short of time to get ready powder foundations can be really handy. I love Mac SFF compact, but I tried this one and I love it equally now. Its medium coverage build-able,smooth ens out skin and the most important factor for me ,it didn't break me out.



FAVORITE EYELINER: SEPHORA WATERPROOF EYELINER

 I just love love to create flick liners and I'm always looking for dark and long lasting liners, without breaking the bank,and this is why this liner is in my top product list. Sephora makes some awesome liners ,they are really pigmented ,they are water proof and long lasting ,and they are not pricey.


FAVORITE POWDER BLUSH: TARTE BLUSH -GLISTEN

The second product in the list by Tarte. When it comes to blushes every year I'm in love with a particular color and I start buying the same color over and over again the whole year from different ranges. This blush was one of them all which surely needed a count count entry. Tarte blushes are famous for being long lasting and super pigmented. And it keeps the promise this lasts on oily skin of a span of 5-6 hours before fading. Glisten shade is a peachy shade with gold shimmers, on the skin they create a beautiful glow. A must try for yellow undertones.



FAVORITE POWDER : THE BALM SEXY MAMA

For foundations and powders I turn to MAC always, this was my this years discovery in translucent powders. Sexy Mama by The Balm is a transparent powder, which works great as a finishing powder after foundation, and its so transparent that no matter how much applied it does't  leaves a shade,which makes it universal perfect for all shades to use.It works even better as a blot powder.
My skin is super oily, so no matter how much oil controlling foundation I use ,I'm always in the need of a blotting powder.And this serves the purpose without making me cakey.



FAVORITE LIPSTICK: MAC FLAT OUT FABOULOUS

Who doesnt loves MAC lipsticks. Mac came out with this awesome matte shade this year, and it went viral instantly. The shade is a beautiful mix of plum and pink .The shade is universal and looks flattering on all skin shades from the very dark to light.



FAVORITE EYE-PENCIL: URBAN DECAY ZERO

Urban Decay makes some super pigmented pencils. They apply with one swipe and once set it stays put. Zero is a matte black shade its not super black and I used it on lower lash lines, smudged it for smoky looks,used it in the water line, and it stays there no matter which way used.
I recently bought Perversion which is super black,Ill keep this one for regular use and perversion for more dramatic looks.



FAVORITE EYEPRIMER:URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION
A good primer is extremely important for the eye-shade colors to pop and to make the make up last long. Urban Decay Primer potion helps the color to show of more, it keeps the makeup looks creaseless for a long span of hours.


FAVORITE EYESHADOW PALETTE: URBAN DECAY NAKED 3

Naked 3 was the third launch in the series by Urban Decay and my third addition. I usually go for more darker dramatic looks if Im playing with eyeshades .But this year I have been using and trying out Rose gold shades,and this palette let me create some soft rosy shades to shimmery looks. Pigmentation is superb as Urban Decay always delivers, its not as shimmery as the real NAKED,but its still a gorgeous palette.


 

These were my favorite products picks for 2014. Do you also have any of them as your favorite product? Or which product has been your favorite in 2014? Would love to hear your favorite picks for this year.

Stay Gorgeous,