La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Corrective and Unclogging Anti-imperfection care Review


 As-Salam-O-Alykum...GLAM'YEES...
Today's post is a review of a product.
My skin is very sensitive It is prone to more blemishes sore spots and clogged pores so im always looking for more and better solutions. After hearing so much about on Youtube, as it had been hyped up as a wonder product.So,I thought to give it a try. Its La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Corrective and Unclogging Anti-imperfection care.




I picked it up at Boots Pharmacy, La Roche-Posay is a french brand All their products are alcohol and paraben-free, non-comedogenic meaning their products to not block pores and hypoallergenic. (Lowering the chance of having an allergic reaction).
I had a little read up about the product, and their claims are pretty bold ..

WHAT IT CLAIMS

"EFFACLAR DUO Corrective and Unclogging Anti-Imperfection Care helps reduce the appearance of imperfections and purifies pores. Effaclar Duo is a complete skincare solution that combines 4 active ingredients to act on the 2 major signs of skin with imperfections. Niacinamide and Piroone Olamine help reduce severe local imperfections by purifying the skin and protecting against breakouts developing. The LHA/Linoleic Acid combination helps unclog pores by eliminating dead cells responsible for their obstruction. These active ingredients are combined with soothing and anti-irritating La Roche-Posay thermal spring water. "

"Pores are purified, and imperfections appear reduced. Skin looks smoother and clearer. It appears to regain a long-lasting balance to help recover the qualities of more healthy-looking skin."

PACKAGING

This comes in a 40 ml tube.It'ss a white tube with a thin nib at the end where the products is dispensed by squeezing.


TEXTURE

The Effaclar Duo is a white, lightweight fluid and dries instantly on the skin. Because it is so light weight and sinks in so quickly I find it fits in well with my usual skin care routine, due to it being ideal for layering under other products. It's a light gel formula, that can be used day and night or when your skin feels like it's going to breakout. However, i just used the product at night. It is s a watery consistency, so i would recommend letting it absorb into the skin before you apply any sort of makeup.

DOES IT WORKS?

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo not only unclogs and purifies the pores from future breakouts but it significantly reduces the size of existing blemishes and gets rid of dead skin cells, leaving a more clearer complexion.
This stuff is good. I find it works better as a spot treatment than an allover treatment, and that using it every other day yields better results.I could see the difference in two days using this cream. It clears my skin and unclogs my pores My blocked pores had reduced drastically.Any blemishes I had calmed down in half the time it usually takes.
the reason why this is so effective is down to 5 powerful ingredients. Niacinamide and Piroctone Olamine purify and protect your skin from developing breakouts while a mixture of LHA and Linoleic Acid eliminates dead skin cells and unclogs pores. LHA is similar to Salicylic Acid and helps to eliminate bacteria found in the pores. It also contains their soothing Thermal Spring Water to calm the skin. 
Used in conjunction with a more targeted blemish treatment this forms a really effective treatment against spots forming and clearing them up quicker. I have also noticed my pores seem a lot less clogged and almost smaller looking , my make-up application is smoother especially around my nose and cheek area so I am very happy about the results this is offering and will be repurchasing in the future.
*
              *

BEST FOR

I was using this every day, morning and night .It did dry my skin out. I would say it`s more targeted for oily skin, which my skin is so im in safe zone,so I would recommend using it 3 times a week if your skin is not oily. I have been using it as a serum then applying a nourishing moisturizer after. This process is working great for me.

BEST IF YOU WANT TO

I can highly recommend this for anyone who has oily skin with blocked pores and  is having problems with their skin this is 100% sure to help.

PROS

-Dries out acne
- Clears of Blemishes
- Better Skin texture
- Reduction in Pore Size

CONS

- Can be drying to some skins (patch test advised before use)
- Not for dry or sensitive skin

FAQ's

Size:40ml Tube
Price: Approx 120 SAR(30$) Prices May Vary
Available at: Boots Pharmacy carry La Roche-Posay Products
Until Next Time
Stay Gorgeous
Ma'As Salama
*