BEST DRUGSTORE MAKEUP PRODUCTS 2015



As-Salam-O-Alykum...Glam'Yees..
As I talked about my most favorite makeup products of this year,in the previous post here.
In this post I will talk about more pocket friendly options of the makeup products every thing from foundations to lipsticks that I tried tested and loved them for being a good value for money.So,lets begin...keep scrolling it would be a long post...


FAVORITE PRIMER
GARNIER 5 SECOND BLUR INSTANT SMOOTHER
Garnier 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother
Why I love it?Pore Blurring effect
It has a matte finish with a decent oil control,has good results for minimizing pores and improving skin texture, a task which very few drugstore primers can perform.


FAVORITE FOUNDATION
LOREAL INFALLIABLE
Why I love it? Oil Control
                                                               
This product has certainly does deserves all the applause it got this year all around. Even from drugstore it can beat many high ends.The texture of this foundation is liquid and thick.Blends into your skin really nice.In terms of coverage, it's definitely medium, however you can build it up to full coverage! The finish is matte! infact very matte.Oily skin girls try out this one.

FAVORITE CONCEALER
MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND ERASER
Why I love it? Full coverage,brightening
                                       

Consistency is light liquid with almost full coverage, doesn't Creases unless you over do it.Works amazingly for under eye concealing and highlights.and works equally effective over blemishes.The sponge tip and turn tube makes it perfect for even blending.Suitable for all skin types.

FAVORITE BB CREAM
MAYBELLINE DREAM PURE BB CREAM
Why I love it? Evens out skin
                                
The BB cream is a very sheer coverage. It helps smooth and evening out dull or pink patches of skin. It’s obviously not meant to be as thick as foundation.Good coverage nice natural dewy finish and doesn't feel heavy.It does help minimize pores and conceal small blemishes.Decent Oil control combined with powder it works better.

FAVORITE POWDER
MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE AND PORELESS
Why I love it? Full Coverage
                                        

I am impressed with this powder! It's very fine milled and goes on so evenly. I use this kind of as a powder foundation, and to set my concealer.It does leave a bit of a white cast, but I am willing to overlook this one flaw. It mattifies well and controls my oil all day, which is a great feat in itself!,Adds in a airbrushed finishwithout looking cakey or powdery. It doesn't cling to my dry patches either. Great stuff. I have very oily skin, I love this product and would recommend it to anyone with oily skin!.

FAVORITE BLUSHER
SLEEK LIFE'S A PEACH -MATTE
Why I love it? Perfect Coral shade
                                      
I love Coral blushers they compliment my skin tone a lot.This one made to my fav. again this year.It’s a very pigmented, matte shade but it looks great on paler and darker skins due to the warm peachy tone running through and it can be blended to perfection on any skin tone.


FAVORITE BRONZER
THE BODY SHOP HONEY BRONZING POWDER
Why I love it? Subtle warmth
                                      

It allows me to add a sweep of color across my whole face and as it’s a completely matte product it looks lovely and natural. It doesn't give an orangey tone like some bronzers do.The pigmentation for the bronzer is build-able to your liking. I personally use this bronzer under my cheekbones, along my temple and jaw, this gives the face a more sculpted look and a healthy bronze effect.


FAVORITE CONTOUR KIT
MAYBELLINE MASTER SCULPT -MEDIUM
Why I love it?Compact,and perfect shade
                                 


The contour color is surprisingly great. think the price is perfect for good quality, easily blend-able and effective contouring. Proving to all the high end brands that that glamorous world of contouring can be done on a budget!,It's subtle but build-able, making it perfect for everyday use.


FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER
NYX ILLLUMINATOR POWDER - Ritualistic
Why I love it? Subtle Gold Sheen
                                     
Ritualistic, is a pale gold color. Texture is soft and pigmented.Its very similar to the popular Becca highlighter in Moonstone. This color looks great as a highlight on the cheekbones and also really pretty as an eyeshadow. A little goes a long way ,when applied just right and the light hits the highlighter, it gives a really pretty glow

FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY
L'OREAL INFALLIABLE PRO SPRAY
Why I love it? Decent oil control
                                       
It has a nice clean, soft scent and comes out in a very micro-fine mist not as fine as Urban Decay sprays. There’s no sticky or heavy feeling, it doesn’t drench the face and dries pretty fast,with a decent staying power.

FAVORITE EYEBROW PRODUCT
NYX TAME & FRAME POMADE
Why I love it? Pigmentation
                                       
Nyx Tame & Frame is a good option of pomades alternative in drugstore for filling up sparse eyebrows. The texture is a lot creamy compared to ABH Dip Brow,which makes it vulnerable for applying more than needed. The finish is demi matte,sets in easily though you cant layer it. its sweatproof and lasts a decent time.
FAVORITE EYELINER
NYX BLACK LIQUID LINER
Why I love it? Color Intensity
                                                 
                                              
I can easily draw thin / thick lines as the thin applicator is really easy to use. In just one swipe on the eye lid I get a pretty dark black line. Dries to a matte finish with good staying power. Does not smudge on oily lids and it doesnt budge!

FAVORITE EYEPENCIL
RIMMEL SCANDAL EYES PENCIL EYELINER
Why I love it? Creamy
                   
My favorite part about this eyeliner is how creamy it is.It's very black though, and it stays for a decent period of time .This is a good dupe for Urban Decay's 24/7 liner! Very black, soft, glides on easily, and pretty waterproof. I though  experience a little transfer from time to time, over my oily eyelids.

FAVORITE MASCARA
MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL
Why I love it? Adds length
                                    
This is relatively new mascara and I absolutely love it! I love the effect it gives me. Long wispy lashes with a bit of volume and not too clumpy. Plus I love that the bristles are longer on one side, making it easier for me to coat my lower lashes. This takes a little bit more effort to remove but nothing that my Shu Uemura cleansing oil can't do.

FAVORITE EYEPRIMER
Wet N Wild FERGIE TAKE ON THE DAY
Why I love it? Doesn't creases.
                            
The primer sets quickly. It's very good for intensifying, and it's not difficult to blend if you give it 30 seconds or so to dry before you apply your eye shadow. It's translucent, almost invisible, though some pale color might show up on dark skin. no creasing or fading around 4-5 hours. It really, really keeps things in place.

FAVORITE EYE PALETTE
SLEEK EYE SHADOW PALETTE - STORM
Why I love it? Pigmentation
                                    
As most of you know that in drugstore I love sleek palettes,they are far by most pigmented drugstore eye shadows. Storm palette has been a staple for a while it has all shimmers from golds to greys. The eye shadows are high pigmented.They apply and blend super easy.Have a good lasting power and doesn't crease.

FAVORITE LIPSTICK
NYX MATTE LIPSTICK - ALABAMA
Why I love it? Intense Color
                                       
Alabama is a "brick red" . To be it's a very interesting color as it's really deep, so in some lights it can appear to be a deep dark red. It goes on very smoothly and velvety.I'd suggest using a lip liner underneath if you want to make the lines absolutely perfect and making it even more longer lasting. Though it's a Matte there's still a sheen to it, and it's really a full-bodied dynamic color I'd recommend.
FAVORITE LIP BALM
REVLON COLOURBURST MATTE BALM
Why I love it? Easy to wear
                                

The Colourburst Matte Balms are definitely worth checking out .This matte balm glides on the lips like a dream. It is really smooth and velvety. And it is not drying! The colors pack some serious punch.Fair or medium skinned girls looking for an everyday pink color should definitely lay their hands on Elusive ! It has a great pigmentation, lasts for a decent time, and has a nice formula.

FAVORITE LIPLINER
NYX PENCIL- NATURAL
Why I love it? Full Coverage
                       
This lip liner is a neutral versatile color. It has a smoother application, creamy texture, doesn't crease, and stays put. Blends with all most nude lipsticks. All round a good product!

So,these were some of my favorites that I tried or used the most during this year.Hope they all will help you choose products that you can try,use and adore. And if you can in the mood of trying some high performing products, check out my favorites in makeup products in high end this year over here,to know which are worth the money.


You can also follow me on instagram to have a sneak peek on my hauls and makeup tricks. Click in here.
Stay Gorgeous,
Ma'As Salama