LOREAL White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Foam REVIEW




 As-salam-o-Alykum...Glam'yees...
Today I'll be reviewing...
L'Oreal White Perfect Whitening Facial Foam
Frankly speaking the terms fairness, brightening or skin lightening are never a deciding factor me to buy a product. As I believe no product can whiten the skin but you can certainly brighten your skin tone.I like L’Oreal products because, its quite budget friendly and many of its products did worked for me.So,I picked up the L'Oreal White Perfect Whitening Facial Foam to give it a try.

WHAT IT CLAIMS

Pearl Perfect Relighting Whitening Facial Foam cleanses skin and brightens the complexion day after day
  • Micro White Pearls: cleanses skin thoroughly and also reduces dead skin cell build up
  • Advanced Melanin-Block: Gives radiant, fairer skin
  • Instantly removes make-up, cleanses skin thoroughly and eliminates all impurities.


PACKAGING

The L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Milky Foam comes in an elegant white squeeze tube with a blue flip open cap.The tube itself is not a simple white tube but with pearly shine opalescence effect.Personally i love the opalescence effect over the tube gives a feeling of some potion for brightening inside.Its a 100g tube.The packaging is travel friendly and hygienic to use.







SCENT & TEXTURE

L’Oreal’s White Perfect Re-Lightening Whitening Facial Foam is a thick formulation that has a very mild floral scent,though i feel its quite scented,i can smell the fragrance for a while even after washing my face.. I noticed it has a low-sud formulation, which makes it easy to rinse off. The texture of the foam is thick and the color of the face wash itself is true to its color – pearly white.



MY EXPERIENCE

I have oily skin that tends to develop whiteheads and blackheads. The foam has a thick creamy base,so a pea size amount is sufficient to cover your face & neck as it lathers handsomely upon application. It rinses off easily and leaves the face squeaky clean. I have been using it for a while now .The product gently washes off the oil, dirt, grime and even makeup. It’s so gentle that even if I washed my face twice, I feel no stinging or tightness. My skin feels and looks clean but doesn’t look or feel dry or rough. I love that you can be squeaky clean with this product without stressing your skin.
Because the product is meant to lighten skin, it uses Melano-Block and Vitamin C to fade spots and improve skin fairness. I didn’t notice the improvement on my skin tone but it definitely imparts a subtle glow to the face after each wash.My skin appeared smooth, a few zit scars have faded, blackheads and whiteheads have been significantly reduced. My skin looks healthy as well.




BEST IF YOU WANT

Its a good buy If you want a cleanser that works well in cleaning away the dust and dirt from everyday activities, and leaving skin feeling squeaky clean and refreshed. It cleanses well, even with your make-up on.


BEST FOR

Oily/combination skin

PROS
- Lathers very well
- Very little amount is required for one wash, that ways it will last pretty long
- Cleanses the face effectively
- Washes away traces of non-water proof makeup also
- Easily available
- Travel friendly packaging
- Pleasant fragrance
- Dermatologically tested

CONS

- Could be drying

FAQ'S

Size: 100ml

Cost:21 SAR

Available at :All Hyper stores,whites pharmacy across Saudi Arabia /Middle East

Verdict
I like this product! This works well as a daily cleanser,its delivers what it promises and doesn’t cost a fortune.

Have you tried this wash before? How do you like/dislike it? What is your favorite facial wash to use?
Until next time
Stay Gorgeous
Ma'As Salama