NUXE HUILE PRODIGIEUSE & (OR) MULTI-USAGE DRY OILS REVIEW

As-salam-o-Alykum...Glam'yees...
Today I'll be reviewing... Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil ... (that was quite a name to remember)
Described as a cult favorite. I was curious about all the magical benefits this oil has to offer,and as i I love dry oils on my skin so this was a must try.
Nuxe's Multi-Purpose Dry Oil combines all of these properties in one product, containing a concentration of 6 unique oils which allows it to be quickly absorbed in to the skin, leaving you soft and silky,with a subtle feminine scent. It's already picked up an award with Tatler for Best Overall Product!

WHAT IT CLAIMS

Huile Prodigieuse® is a unique, unrivalled, cult skincare product.This dry oil for face, body and hair epitomizes NUXE's philosophy of authenticity, sensuality and
effectiveness perfectly.
With its shimmer version, l’Huile Prodigieuse® appeals to the goddess sleeping in every woman.
Thanks to its ultra-fine, pearlescent minerals, it gives both skin and hair a sensual glow.
With its 97.8% natural formula, l’Huile Prodigieuse® is enriched with vitamin E and is guaranteed
to be free of silicone and mineral oils. Consisting of 6 Precious Plant Oils (Macadamia, Hazelnut,
Borage, Sweet Almond, Camellia and St. John's Wort), this dry oil nourishes, repairs and softens face,skin and hair in a single sweep.



PACKAGING

Packaged in a clear glass bottle with a golden lid, embossed writing and a spray pump, it feels like a lovely treat each time you use it and makes for an attractive bedside table display.The cap screws off, and you have to shake the bottle to get the oil to drip out. I do find this packaging a bit tricky, because glass and oil is a tricky combination since you have to work to get the product out. The larger size has the spray over it ,the spray bottle is genius -- it puts out a fine mist that you just want to walk through. I massage three spritzes on my shoulders and decolletage and then run my palms over my hair to smooth away frizz. 









SCENT & TEXTURE

Huile Prodigieuse

In the bottle smells like sweet sunflower oil but on skin develops into a really fresh, floral and a bit almondy scent.The scent smells like a cross between flowery and sweet, but thankfully, it isn't the nauseous type of sweet.The scent is pure summer in a bottle and for me doubles as a fragrance that lingers hours after application...Texture is thin and transparent over skin.Dry oil sinks into the skin much faster and leaves your skin soft but not greasy in any way. They sink in quite quickly and still managable to put over foundation since they don't left a residue. Skin looks much more glowy. However you must understand these are oils and not serums. 

Huile Prodigieuse OR

Difference Huile Prodigieuse - Huile Prodigieuse OR

Huile Prodigieuse

Huile Prodigieuse OR



The regular version has no shimmers and is just plain oil to absorb in the skin invisible while,OR has shimmers which aren't too obvious on the skin. They look terrifying in the bottle but I can assure they look perfectly fine on my pale skin. They give golden glow but not orangey as in the bottle. I like to use it on my face too- but beware if you won't wear foundation.
I may prefer OR with shimmer even more than the original one. It's so versatile and gives such a pretty glow in the summers, YAY. It has a bit less natural ingredients which is understandable due to shimmers- 95,9%. I find them both equally moisturizing- OR has only bonus: golden shimmers.I love the OR version more.

MY EXPERIENCE



Such an amazing product that is really multipurpose! I was quite skeptical and always thought it was one of these overpriced over-hyped products but I was wrong. The best dry oil I've come across. It's moisturizing but not at all heavy on the body and just sinks into your skin effortlessly with virtually no "drying time". You can put your clothes on and not stick to anything. The scent is light and pleasant. The difference in my skin after only a few days use is unbelievable. My skin has been transformed into soft, comfortable and hydrated skin.I have also used it on hair. I was nervous the first time I used it on my hair. Applying this sparingly to the ends of my hair and through the lengths left me with silky smooth and oh so soft locks. I also used it my cuticles/nails,
As for the use - my nails are healthy again, my cuticles are soft, my hair is looking and feeling so much healthier than before and my knees and elbows are so soft! What I do is use it nightly on my hands gently massaging it in my cuticles, I rub it in my hair the night before I wash it and use it as a body oil every few days.
Of course there are lots of other uses, including using it as a weekly on the hair as a treatment-mask, for split ends. It's also nice for stretch marks and other skin issues due to dryness.


BEST IF YOU WANT

A dry oil,which absorbs super fast,and targets moisturizing dry dehydrated skin /hair. And a product which is multi purpose

BEST FOR

These aren't ordinary oils. They are so much better in many ways. Face,Body and Hairs.

PROS
- It was very moisturising
- It did not make you feel greasy
- Could use it on your face before makeup
- Smelt pretty nice, natural yet not overpowering Lasts the whole day
- Leaves body glowing looking very healthy
- works amazing for hairs and nails too

CONS
- Spillage is easy with the product 

FAQ'S

Size: 100ml or 50 ml
Cost:265 SAR (100ml ) , 180 SAR (50ml)
Available at :At Nahdi,Whites and Boots Pharmacy across Saudi Arabia

Verdict
I like this product! This was and will always continue to be my favorite dry oil. Truly lives up to all its claims.I've used it for everything: my hair, to remove makeup, to moisturize my face, the give a glow to the body... It's fantastic and it smells amazing. It's a staple that I never want to be without
A little more expensive than others on the market. but it's worth mentioning 98.1% of the ingredients are of a natural origin and there's no mineral oils, preservatives
hidden inside! The brand name Nuxe means Nature and Luxury and it definitely follows through with that motto
It doesn't get better than this!
Have you tried this oil before? How do you like/dislike it? What is your favorite dry oil to use?

Until next time
Stay Gorgeous
Ma'As Salama